<body scroll="auto">
Saturday, April 17, 2010
mel










all this pictures are shot yesterday after my family came back from causeway point just to have our dinner at pizzahut since mummy wanted to try out the chunchy cheesy bites.its was a blust i gave it 10/10.mummy can i have it again?preety plish?=)angle face.this are just some of the pictures that i took there are lots more which i lazy to upload hahas.so yarh .they are just randomly pick.that all for now.
p.s=)i personally love woodlands alot now.

Labels:


"You leave me SPEECHLESS, when you talk to me."

7:03 PM






Profile
Hanya SATU dalam SERIBU
Already Sweet Sixteen.
Bad gurl, Bad Attitude.
Complicated life.
I can be a bitch that you might dislike.
I party, I drink & I smoke.

Kijorui, is my only family.
Dont know me? Dont judge me aye . Suii? :D
Tagged;

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Rants


Links
♥nini monster nelly gaga Natasha nininabehy ♥cheha ♥mummy gegerl shashagoff yuyun ina fafad Lulu Spade ♥senyorita ♥nees liyaBabyy amykecohh irahgutawa syazaa ♥joyce(babygirl) ♥Shahlis(CHILDHOOD FRIEND) ♥chacha putri natasha Milaaah ikelspade AryHonney irinacine

Archive
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ April 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣
♣ June 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ August 2010♣
♣ September 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4