<body scroll="auto">
Thursday, May 20, 2010

blessfully attached on the 19/05/2010 at 2.20 pm

i love eu boyfriend!

promise me you will never leave me for a simple reason and not my fault in our relationship.we have been waiting for this moment for the longest time since last year when we first knew each other .love keep increasing and never stop.you are my healing power to my heart breaks and my pain killer to all problems i had.u have been there for me and i am glad of that.since now we are more than friends,show me your love and prove to me you are not the same cause i know you are not!


"You leave me SPEECHLESS, when you talk to me."

10:33 PM






Profile
Hanya SATU dalam SERIBU
Already Sweet Sixteen.
Bad gurl, Bad Attitude.
Complicated life.
I can be a bitch that you might dislike.
I party, I drink & I smoke.

Kijorui, is my only family.
Dont know me? Dont judge me aye . Suii? :D
Tagged;

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Rants


Links
♥nini monster nelly gaga Natasha nininabehy ♥cheha ♥mummy gegerl shashagoff yuyun ina fafad Lulu Spade ♥senyorita ♥nees liyaBabyy amykecohh irahgutawa syazaa ♥joyce(babygirl) ♥Shahlis(CHILDHOOD FRIEND) ♥chacha putri natasha Milaaah ikelspade AryHonney irinacine

Archive
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ April 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣
♣ June 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ August 2010♣
♣ September 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4