<body scroll="auto">
Monday, August 30, 2010
I am happy for you at last you are happy back with her bestfriend.You gave me a bad impression about her when you talk about her and now,you are back with her.i cnt believe this.You are the only last person who i can trust in the world of friend.But now you too have to leave me.I know i deserve this pain but dun make it painful..Alangkah bahagianya aku kalau diri ku ini di sisi mu tetapi kini aku terpaksa mundur diri hanya untuk melihat kebahagiaan mu sahabat.

I have been thinking about changing my number and it will only be given to people who is close to be such as FAMILY MEMBERS.tats all.i will not be passing my number to friends anymore cause afterall,you guys will leave me and so there is no point.

This raya,i will be celebrating it alone as usual but without BESTFRIENDS who i use to have.i am now a nobody.i can say that cause i lose everyone after i made a mistake which i myself dun know.Bumi mane yang tidak ditimpa hujankan.i am glad it happen now then in future.i am strong and i am going to stick this way.i got no one else to cry on or people giving support when im down.i have to count on myself.THIS IS ME AND I KNOW I COULD MAKE IT!=D

Labels:


"You leave me SPEECHLESS, when you talk to me."

7:48 AM






Profile
Hanya SATU dalam SERIBU
Already Sweet Sixteen.
Bad gurl, Bad Attitude.
Complicated life.
I can be a bitch that you might dislike.
I party, I drink & I smoke.

Kijorui, is my only family.
Dont know me? Dont judge me aye . Suii? :D
Tagged;

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Rants


Links
♥nini monster nelly gaga Natasha nininabehy ♥cheha ♥mummy gegerl shashagoff yuyun ina fafad Lulu Spade ♥senyorita ♥nees liyaBabyy amykecohh irahgutawa syazaa ♥joyce(babygirl) ♥Shahlis(CHILDHOOD FRIEND) ♥chacha putri natasha Milaaah ikelspade AryHonney irinacine

Archive
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ April 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣
♣ June 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ August 2010♣
♣ September 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4