<body scroll="auto">
Monday, August 23, 2010
The middle one is mine!
hawt kan dier?!
cair i ngok dier semlm time YOG!

She is the best in skul always supporting me when i need a friend to be by my side.
Thanks alot Rema Melati..=D
Nothing to update since whatever happen in skul has been updated in yesterday.Today will be celebrating syster birthdae and maybe playing pool with khair and yan.Going to have fun with them!SOOOOO!GOING TO ENJOY!and nk tahu bende?mel tk p skul tau nari penat because of YOG yesterday.had fun and i loike it=D

"You leave me SPEECHLESS, when you talk to me."

10:53 PM






Profile
Hanya SATU dalam SERIBU
Already Sweet Sixteen.
Bad gurl, Bad Attitude.
Complicated life.
I can be a bitch that you might dislike.
I party, I drink & I smoke.

Kijorui, is my only family.
Dont know me? Dont judge me aye . Suii? :D
Tagged;

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Rants


Links
♥nini monster nelly gaga Natasha nininabehy ♥cheha ♥mummy gegerl shashagoff yuyun ina fafad Lulu Spade ♥senyorita ♥nees liyaBabyy amykecohh irahgutawa syazaa ♥joyce(babygirl) ♥Shahlis(CHILDHOOD FRIEND) ♥chacha putri natasha Milaaah ikelspade AryHonney irinacine

Archive
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ April 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣
♣ June 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ August 2010♣
♣ September 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4