<body scroll="auto">
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Cutekan dier?
picture taken @ st james.
goes cant take my eyes out of this picture.
kie kie cut it out!
mel tk attend skul lagi.can wake up late!
yipeeee.
pagi-pagi si dier da msg and layan jap and back to bed.
now he is in skul so excited to recieve him perlim result,
while im stuck at home mendak giler bapak!
will be sitting at home the whole day again.
update again later kies..
now mel nk mandi..
BUSOK!!!!
=D

"You leave me SPEECHLESS, when you talk to me."

9:33 PM






Profile
Hanya SATU dalam SERIBU
Already Sweet Sixteen.
Bad gurl, Bad Attitude.
Complicated life.
I can be a bitch that you might dislike.
I party, I drink & I smoke.

Kijorui, is my only family.
Dont know me? Dont judge me aye . Suii? :D
Tagged;

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Rants


Links
♥nini monster nelly gaga Natasha nininabehy ♥cheha ♥mummy gegerl shashagoff yuyun ina fafad Lulu Spade ♥senyorita ♥nees liyaBabyy amykecohh irahgutawa syazaa ♥joyce(babygirl) ♥Shahlis(CHILDHOOD FRIEND) ♥chacha putri natasha Milaaah ikelspade AryHonney irinacine

Archive
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ April 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣
♣ June 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ August 2010♣
♣ September 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4